I've gone through the arch of being really into running when I was younger, then dabbling with triathlons, and lately I've been getting really into cycling. The isolation and simplicity of being on a desolate country road with just myself and the bike is necessary when life gets too hectic. I also finally upgraded from a 91 Cannonade SR800 to a carbon Jamis Xenith for the road and have a November CX bike too. Here's some photos and rides from this year.
- Monument to Monument Ride - 97 miles
- Total 200 - 124 miles
- Firefighter 50 Century - 101 miles
- Reston Century - 104 miles
- DCCX Cyclocross - 62/104 in Mens Cat 4/5
- Howard County Biketoberfest 4/25 in Mens Cat 5
- Capital Cross Classic Didn't finish due to a flat tire. Likely from running too low pressure to deal with the very muddy conditions.
- Bikenetic CX 5/42 in Mens Cat 5